I'm a new one just start to learn and install RabbitMQ on Windows System.
I install Erlang VM and RabbitMQ in custom folder, not default folder (Both of them).
Then I have restarted my computer.
By the way，My Computer name is "NULL"
I cd to the RabbitMQ/sbin folder and use command：
But the return message is：
Status of node rabbit@NULL ...
Error: unable to perform an operation on node 'rabbit@NULL'. Please see diagnostics information and suggestions below.
Most common reasons for this are:
- Target node is unreachable (e.g. due to hostname resolution, TCP connection or firewall issues)
- CLI tool fails to authenticate with the server (e.g. due to CLI tool's Erlang cookie not matching that of the server)
- Target node is not running
In addition to the diagnostics info below:
- See the CLI, clustering and networking guides on http://rabbitmq.com/documentation.html to learn more
- Consult server logs on node rabbit@NULL
attempted to contact: [rabbit@NULL]
- connected to epmd (port 4369) on NULL
- epmd reports node 'rabbit' uses port 25672 for inter-node and CLI tool traffic
TCP connection succeeded but Erlang distribution failed
Authentication failed (rejected by the remote node), please check the Erlang cookie
Current node details:
- node name: rabbitmqcli70@NULL
- effective user's home directory: C:\Users\Jerry Song
- Erlang cookie hash: 51gvGHZpn0gIK86cfiS7vp==
I have try to RESTART RabbitMQ, What I get is：
ERROR: node with name "rabbit" already running on "NULL"
By the way，My Computer name is "NULL" And I have enable all ports in firewall.
I have reinstalled the RabbitMQ in my computer by using default setup folder
Then checked with the command :
It works now, not the problem of Erlang VM .(Means Er can install at another folder)
It will cause some problem (like this one) that I couldn't find out now if we don't use the RabbitMQ default setup require folder (C:\Program Files\RabbitMQ Server)
If anyone finds it out, I hope you can tell me why and how to fix.